Competencies for comprehensive interim management as CEO, CSO or CRO
- Overall responsibility for stock listed and limited companies
- Intercultural and virtual leadership experiences
- Actively integrating associates to be involved as participants
- Constructive interaction and effective negotiations with trade unions, advisory and supervisory boards
- Stringent performance and cost management
- Pragmatic solutions and strategies
- Project and program management
- Authentic and customer-oriented
- Curiosity and risk-taking propensity to discover new ways
- M&A accompaniment including post-merger integration
- Initiate and implement transformation processes incl. change management
- Forward-looking thinking – securing future viability
- Transformation management including restructuring
Extensive experience for interim management
- Over 12 years as CEO / Managing Director for companies and regions including factories with a turnover up to € 700 M and employees up to 3,000 in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- More than 25 years of reframing and transforming businesses and organizations including change management in different cultures and various stages of company development in more than 60 countries in Europe including Russia and Turkey, Middle East and Africa
- Strict and consistent management of cost and performance based on clear KPIs and Lean management principles in production, administration and sales
- Competent in shaping constructive interaction and effective negotiations with trade unions, works councils and advisory / supervisory boards in Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Slovenia and Turkey
Career path - from a permanent position as director and CEO of international companies to interim manager
My name is Andreas Niegsch, I was born in 1964 and raised in the left Lower Rhine region. After finishing my schooling and compulsory (military) conscription I left for Bavaria, where I successfully completed my degree in business engineering in Rosenheim.
Already prior to my studies it was my wish to shape companies and get to know other cultures and business circles. I am very grateful that this became possible and I am now looking forward to passing on my experience to companies from various industries in the future as a sparring partner, interim manager and management consultant.
From early on in my career, I was fortunate to get the opportunity to assume entrepreneurial freedom and responsibility to develop, implement and take responsibility for new concepts, as well as later on customer-focused business models and strategies. These tasks generally ranged between six months to four years. Key focus areas were development and growth of sales markets, establishing and adopting distribution structures and processes in B2B2C as well as reframing of businesses.
Throughout my 25+ year career as a manager, director and CEO of leading international automotive supplier and tire companies, I have initiated and been responsible for strategy and operational developments, reframing and transformation including restructuring for multiple mid-sized companies. During which I spent over 12 years living abroad in Western and Eastern Europe including Turkey and have worked in more than 60 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
On a personal level, the experience of living in various different countries and cultures has shaped us greatly as a family, through which we have grown close together, whilst simultaneously allowing me valuable insights and experiences into differing cultures. Furthermore, this has allowed me to come into contact with many interesting people, colleagues and friends. Those experiences enabled me to address situations and challenges with more openness and tolerance, albeit with the necessary distance.
Professionally, I have learned during this time to quickly analyze different needs and challenges regardless of the respective culture and company situation, to win over employees for the necessary changes through active involvement and to consistently implement solutions.
Change, embracing new paths, and letting go of the old have been substantial parameters of my life for a long time. This became clear again at the end of 2017 when I decided to start something new after more than 25 years of permanent employment as an Interim Executive / CEO.
Interim Management in Times of Uncertainty
Business Models | Transformation | Post-Merger Integration | Restructuring | Interim CEO/ CRO/ CSO
Chief Executive Officer DACH
Bridgestone Deutschland GmbH
Transformation of the companies and their business models incl. M&A
CEO / Managing Director/ Director Sales & Marketing
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe
Development and execution of sustainable business strategies and organisational structures / business reframing / restructuring / turnaround / M&A / post merger integration / defining and executing of sustainable strategic
product portfolios as well as sales and marketing strategies
Senior Product- and Project Manager
Robert Bosch GmbH, AutomotiveAftermarket Division & Packaging Machine Division
Extended market coverage revising and extending the strategic product portfolios for Asia, Latin America and Europe
Manager Trade Marketing & Regional Sales Manager
Michelin Reifenwerke KGaA
Established Trade Marketing
Why Interim Management?
Manager as a Service for companies
It offers an effective and efficient temporary and short-notice solution for your company to receive missing capacity or knowledge. Be it to fill a critical vacancy, to execute change and transformation processes as well as to transfer know-how and experience.
Advantages of interim management for me
Interim management offers me the opportunity to support companies in change and crisis situations as well as in times of digital transformation with my knowledge and my many years of international management experience, to optimize sales processes and to accompany transformation projects.